Competitive Salary with Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join an award-winning leading consultancy within the built environment – key services provided include Civils and Structures, Transport Planning and Infrastructure. The team are looking for a motivated team-player to develop and expand the client base, feeding into all key stages of the development process, from concept to creation.
In order to be considered for this role as a Structural Engineer, you will;
* Have a degree in either Civil or Structural Engineering (2:1)
* Be working towards or hold a professional qualification (IStructE/ICE)
* Demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills
* Be skilled in the use of Tekla, Tedds and AutoCAD
* Hold a valid drivers’ licence (preferred)
What will be expected of the successful Structural Engineer?
* You will bee working in the production of schematic/concept designs, under supervision of a Senior/Principle Engineer
* You will liaise with other professionals in the development of designs to ensure all projects are delivered both on time and within budget
* You will undertake structural designs using your experience in various design software, such as Tedds and Tekla Structural Designer
* You will represent the company in client meetings, site visits and site inspections
* You will produce structural designs and accurate calculations from the site visits carried out
* As the develops, you will mentor more junior engineers and technicians!
Benefits of this role include 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and birthday holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and free use of the company lodge(s).
If you are interested in this role as a Structural Engineer, please call ABI on 01792 365 102 and email an updated version of your CV to [email protected]!