My client is a market leading Environmental consultancies, who specialise in providing exemplary services throughout the engineering industry. This dynamic company are seeking a Principal/Associate Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their team in London to work on a number of exciting projects.
The company is opening a new office in London and is seeking a Principal Geo-Environmental Egineer to take on the day to day responsibilities of the role whilst having an input into business development and building a team around them.
This exciting role will include:
* Phase 1 & 2 Investigation and Reports
* Factual and Interpretative report writing
* Technical advice and support regarding Site Investigation
* Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports
* Site Investigation, including trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations.
To be successful in your application you must demonstrate:
* A strong BSc/MSc in a relevant subject eg Engineering Geology/Environmental Engineering
* Working towards chartership with a relevant professional body.
* Experience carrying out Site Investigations
Working as a Principal/Associate Geo-Environmental Consultant for an established consultancy that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in a company that will support you throughout your professional development.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 362 015 for an informal chat or email [email protected] .co.uk