IT Sales Support Executive
Up to £27k + Bonus
A cutting edge, global IT solutions provider is looking to recruit a Sales Support Executive/Internal Account Manager into their Wimbledon office. You will be joining a very hard working, friendly, and passionate team. The role will see you working with the Account Managers to consistently deliver the best possible service to the organisations customers, whilst maintaining an openly fun and friendly atmosphere
As a Sales Support Executive/Internal Account Manager you will be working as an integral member of an energetic and ambitious sales team. You will be working alongside two or three Senior Account Managers, assisting with the day to day running of the accounts, liaising with customers and other internal departments.
* Provide IT product quotes and source the equipment to enable to sales process to run effortlessly
* Utilising vendor portals such as Cisco and HP
* Organise the workflow of sales support services to the designated sales personnel
* Obtain prices for product requests
* Deal with customer enquiries while working alongside different departments within the business
* Deliver verbal and written communications with customers
* Interact with other IT partner companies and distributors
* Spot opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
* Log orders onto the internal database
Experience and skills required for the Sales Support Executive:
* 1+ years’ experience in a Sales Support, Sales Administration or Internal Account Manager position, within the IT industry
* Experience of producing IT quotes, ideally within a reseller or distribution environment
* Ideally have experience of vendor online portals
* Excellent communicator
* Highly organised and resourceful
* Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with customers and partners.
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times.
On offer is a competitive salary of £22,000 – £27,000, plus a bonus structure that will see you earning £3k extra per annum. On top of this you will have a full corporate benefits package, training opportunities and unmatched career development potential.
Interested? Opportunities to join an impressive company like this rarely come along, so seize the moment and apply now for immediate consideration!