Asbestos Trainer – Birmingham – West Midlands
£29,000 – £35,000 + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading environmental consultancy who are looking for an Asbestos Trainer to join their growing team. My client is looking for an Asbestos trainer to deliver site-based training as well as office based.
My client has an excellent reputation within the market for both Asbestos Management and Asbestos Training. My client is offering the chosen Asbestos trainer a great opportunity to develop and progress within a market leader.
Main Duties of an Asbestos Trainer Include:
* Delivery of Courses such as: BOHS, UKATA, RSPH and IATP
* Receiving Course Feedback
* Working alongside Training Manager and Co-Ordinator
* Developing relationships with Clients
* Attending Monthly Training meetings
* BOHS P402 Qualified or Equivalent
* BOHS P403 & P404 Qualified or Equivalent
* Previous experience in Asbestos Training
* Full UK Driving License
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Excellent Reading and Writing Skills
A Competitive Basic Salary is on offer and Benefits Such as: Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Phone, Tablet, Further Training, Overtime Opportunities and much more.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on 0121 442 3921, or email your CV to [email protected]
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst, Asbestos Surveyor Analyst
Commutable Locations: Birmingham, Redditch, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kidderminster, Solihull, Coventry, Nuneaton, Burton Upon Trent, Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Northampton, West Midlands, East Midlands.