My client is a large multidisciplinary engineering consultancy, working on various projects internationally, within several sectors, including; energy, building, and industrial environments. They are seeking a dedicated and entrepreneurial Senior Acoustic Consultant to join their team, in London, UK.
* Full membership to the IoA
* Degree in acoustics or related discipline
* Extensive consultancy experience
* Full UK driving license
* Liaising between team members, clients, engineers, and stakeholders.
* Project management throughout all stages
* Employee development and support
* Understand and apply relevant UK noise policies/regulations
* Proven ability to manage a team and work independently
Competitive salary, paid holiday, pension scheme, personal and career development opportunities.
If you are interested in this role or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Lauren Smith now on [email protected] or call 01792 365000. We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.